Eileen & Callie’s Place, along with several local sponsors, is hosting Celebrate 18! a county-wide birthday party to be held on July 13, 2019 for 100 girls turning 18 and aging out of the foster care system. Sadly, to many girls aging out of foster care, turning 18 has not been a time to celebrate but rather a time of anxiety; many are without clear direction or support as they transition into adulthood. We want to change that experience. At Celebrate 18! each young lady will receive a
- new outfit. Local retailers are being asked to supply clothes, shoes and accessories so that each girl gets to put together an outfit that works for her;
- makeover – beauticians will be on hand to style and/or cut hair, apply makeup, and give manicures;
- a wheeled duffel bag to help transport belongings as they move around;
- swag bag filled with everyday necessities;
- a journal, and a
- Celebrate 18! t-shirt
Wondering How To Get Involved?
- Are you a retailer?.
- Are you a beautician, makeup artist, or manicurist?
- Are you interested in joining our team of volunteers?
Send us an email: Celebrate18andLife@gmail.com. We’d love to hear from you!!