Eileen & Callie’s Place is a 501(c)(3) faith-based, non-profit organization committed to empowering, educating and training young women aged out of foster care. Our three pillars are designed to establish a viable blueprint for each young lady to gain self-confidence, set a path for her future, and accomplish her goals in life.
Who We Serve
We serve young women 18-24 years old who have aged out of foster care and
- Want a safe place to live, and
- Are willing to be coached.
- Who want to be independent and/or sustain an independent lifestyle, and
- Are looking for community resources.
- Young women who want to be empowered and
- Are interested in developing or improving life skills, and
- Who want a positive and productive lifestyle.
How We Serve
We serve by·
- Building relationship,
- Providing safe, secure housing,
- Engaging supportive, caring mentors,
- Assisting in reunification,
- Coordinating therapeutic resources, and
- Partnering with providers and supporters.
Opportunities For Involvement
· Volunteer – many skill sets are needed as we build the organization.
· Mentor – a heart commitment to walk alongside one young lady.
· Resource Partner – support our vision and mission by providing services.
· Donor – all gifts given from the heart are meaningful and appreciated!
For more information, contact Dr. Natalie Ellington
EileenandCallie@gmail.com ♦ 567-233-2632 ♦ EileenandCalliesPlace.org