1. We believe in God, Creator and Lord of the Universe, the co-eternal triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and He is God, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and lived a sinless life. He died on the cross, removing our guilt and reconciling us to God. He rose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven where He is the only mediator between God and man.
3. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, that all is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.
4. We believe all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation by grace, through faith in Christ Jesus alone.
5. We believe it is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe the Holy Spirit persuades us to repent of our sins, renews our hearts, and causes the Church and its people to grow in Christian maturity.
7. We believe in one holy, universal and apostolic Church which consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
8. We believe in the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ; that there shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.