Many skill sets are needed as we build the organization,
open the home, and empower, equip and coach our young ladies.
We can match your skills and interests with their needs.
- Manage Facebook page
- Manage Twitter account
- Develop public awareness campaigns
- Maintain Media Kit
- Research grant opportunities
- Write grant applications
- Manage donor communications
- Coordinate Annual Benefit Breakfast
- Coordinate mentor/mentee connections
- Schedule private receptions
- Compile manuals
- Policy & Procedures
Let us know how you’d like to be involved.
To access a volunteer application, click on the image at the top of this page.
Dr. Natalie Ellington, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 567.233.2632