Many skill sets are needed as we build the organization,
open the home, and empower, equip and coach our young ladies.
We can match your skills and interests with their needs.
- Compile manuals
- Policy & Procedures
- Residence Procedures & Guidelines
- Coordinate mentor/mentee connections
- Schedule private receptions
- Develop public awareness campaigns
- Maintain Media Kit
- Manage Facebook page
- Manage Twitter account
- Research grant opportunities
- Write grant applications
- Manage donor communications
- Coordinate 3rd Annual Benefit Breakfast – May, 2018
Let us know how you’d like to be involved.
To access a volunteer application, click on the image at the top of this page.
Dr. Natalie Ellington, Executive Director: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 567.233.2632